We are currently recruiting for the following Volunteer positions:
- Alumni Relations Officer
- Strategic Partnerships Coordinator
- Mentee Coordinator
- Mentor Coordinator
- Projects Coordinator
- Workshop Coordinator
Key skills for all roles
- Strong team player
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to use initiative and work independently
- Enthusiasm and flexibility
- Ability to work to deadlines, and prioritising workload
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
Volunteer Roles Description
Please look at the descriptions for the above volunteer roles:
What this role can offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved at a time where the organisation is getting ready for significant growth and impact. Working within a small, dynamic, and hardworking team, will give you the opportunity to get involved in many aspects of ASM’s work as well as:
- Invaluable experience working with an innovative organisation
- Working with an inspiring group of young women
- Opportunity to help contribute to the long term success of the program
- Opportunity to be involved with a start up at an exciting stage in its development
- The space to develop existing skills and gain new ones in a practical working environment
- Opportunity to work alongside and with successful and inspiring Sudanese women from Sudan and all over the world
- Mentoring and coaching from ASM team members that will propel you forward in your career
How to apply
1. Your CV
2. A Cover Letter answering the following questions:
- Why are you interested in working with Al Sudaniya Mentoring?
- Why should we select you for this role? ( please outline how your skills and experience make you suitable for this role)
- Give an example of how you made a positive contribution to a team and what the outcome was
- When have you risen to a challenge? Describe your role and any outcomes
- If you could select one major issue to tackle that women face in Sudan today, what would it be and why?
Deadline for applications: 20th November 2017 at 5pm Sudan time.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted on: the week of the 20th November 2017.
Interviews: 24th- 26th November 2017.