Who can be a mentor?
Al Sudaniya Mentoring will carefully select outstanding women, who are high achievers and have a great wealth of experience necessary for developing and shaping these young girls. Candidates must:
- Be a Sudanese woman aged 24 years or over.
- Demonstrate an interest to inspire, mentor, and support a young girl for a period of 6 months.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the issue of education in Sudan.
- Be fluent in English and know conversational Arabic.
- Have outstanding personal qualities, including openness to interpersonal and multicultural experiences.
- Commit to writing up progress on the mentoring sessions through the online tracking system every week, and complete the evaluation questionnaires on each topic.
- Read and develop a session plan for the mentee based on the information provided in the information pack.
Click here to view the application guidance information sheet.
If you would like to become a new mentor with Al Sudaniya Mentoring then please complete the new mentor application form online here.
If you have mentored previously with Al Sudaniya Mentoring and would like to continue then please complete the returning mentor application form online here.
If you are having difficulties completing the online mentor application form then please download and complete a Word format mentor application form. Once completed please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.