Who can be a mentor?
Al Sudaniya Mentoring will carefully select outstanding women, who are high achievers and have a great wealth of experience necessary for developing and shaping these young girls. Candidates must:
- Be a Sudanese woman aged 24 years or over.
- Demonstrate an interest to inspire, mentor, and support a young girl for a period of 6 months.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the issue of education in Sudan.
- Be fluent in English and know conversational Arabic.
- Have outstanding personal qualities, including openness to interpersonal and multicultural experiences.
- Commit to writing up progress on the mentoring sessions and completing evaluation forms
- Read and develop a session plan for the mentee based on the information provided in the information pack.
Applications for the role of mentor are now open, and if you would like to apply, please click here
Deadline for applications: 15th January 2018