Who can be a mentee?
Young, dynamic Sudanese girls with demonstrated academic potential. Candidates must:
- Be aged between 17-22.
- Demonstrate a high interest in education with great academic potential.
- Speak conversational English.
- Parental/ guardian approval and support.
- Have a computer at home/university, and have internet access in order to connect with mentors, and have basic computer skills.
- Commit to completing an informal assessment, and a questionnaire at the end of each topic.
- Dedicate at least 3 hours per week to fellowship activities
Please click this link to view the Arabic Mentee Information Sheet.
Please click this link to view the English Mentee Information Sheet.
Applications for Mentees are currently closed.