Who can be a mentee?
Young, dynamic Sudanese girls with demonstrated academic potential. Candidates must:
- Be aged between 17-22.
- Demonstrate a high interest in education with great academic potential.
- Speak conversational English.
- Parental/ guardian approval and support.
- Have a computer at home/university, and have internet access in order to connect with mentors
- Have basic computer skills.
- Commit to completing an informal assessment, and evaluation forms
- Dedicate at least 3 hours per week to fellowship activities
Applications for mentee roles are now open, please click here to be a mentee
Deadline for applications: 15th January 2018