What do we do?
This mentoring fellowship is a 6 month fellowship that aims to promote female empowerment, and develop these girls, in order for them to achieve their goals and become visionary leaders. There will be a different topic every week that will enable these girls to become well rounded individuals, with the ability to think critically, be able to mentor others, and understand the crucial role they can play in promoting girls rights and equal access to opportunities.
The following list shows just some of the topics that will be covered during this fellowship:
- Leadership skills
- CV writing/interview skills/work placements
- Career planning and goal setting
- Organisational skills and time management
- Role models: what can we learn?
- Women’s rights and their role in society/Equality
Find out more about who can be a mentee
Find out more about who can be a mentor